It’s getting exciting around here! We’ve been working for weeks on getting the new little boutique set up and ready to open on Saturday. Every day is a new adventure as I get to choose which project to work on next – but, with all the business side of things taking up lots of time, it has been a bit challenging to get those other projects finished!
I finished up one of the refashioned patchwork sweater jackets that I’ve been making for the past several winters, but haven’t had time to take pictures yet. Hope to have a few new photos soon!
In the meantime, here is one of the applique patterns that are available HERE from Vintage Mama’s Cottage. The “Golden Owl” appliqued top goes so cute with the crazy patch jeans that I created from scraps of autumn-colored fabric.
I’m looking forward to getting the Apple Pie Boutique open and hopefully settling into a routine of designing, creating, and writing new eBooks very soon. But for now, I hope you can join us for the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop, sponsored by Katherine’s Corner.
The Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop is where you can link your favorite post of the week or write a post about your favorite things and share it with old and new followers. The hop is hosted and posted on 3 different blogs! Please follow all of us. Your link will appear on the blogs of Katherine’s Corner, Over 50 Feeling 40, and Vintage Mama. Three times the opportunity to make new bloggy friends and to share your wonderful blog and discover others, too.
Please DO NOT link and run……please visit a few of the wonderful blogs that are sharing here.
• Remember to follow your hostesses- Katherine’s Corner, Over 50 Feeling 40, Vintage Mama.
• Please leave comments when you visit
• Please Link to your post and not to your blog home page
• Link back on your post (optional, but always appreciated)
• Grab the hop button code from the button page at Katherine’s Corner (optional)
• No adult content blogs
* Please no more than 3 links to your blog
• No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! (sorry they will be removed)
• Yes you can link giveaways (they are everyone’s favorite thing)
Add your giveaways to Katherine’s Giveaways Page too!
Adding your link to this blog hop gives Katherine’s Corner permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as Make It Monday features on Katherine’s Corner.