I’m working on a few more of the patchwork sweater jackets that I’ve made for the past couple of winters. It is so much fun to go into the studio and start cutting up a bunch of stuff and then stitching it back together again!
So, for right now, not much time for blogging. Between all the sewing and business-building activities, and running with the girls to volleyball games and piano lessons, I hardly have time to think about anything else.
I’ll post more pictures as soon as I get a few of these fun and rather whimsical little sweaters finished.
In the meantime, I hope you can join us this week for the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop at Katherine’s Corner.
The Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop is where you can link your favorite post of the week or write a post about your favorite things and share it with old and new followers. The hop is hosted and posted on 3 different blogs! Please follow all of us. Your link will appear on the blogs of Katherine’s Corner, Over 50 Feeling 40, and Vintage Mama. Three times the opportunity to make new bloggy friends and to share your wonderful blog and discover others, too.
Please DO NOT link and run……please visit a few of the wonderful blogs that are sharing here.
• Remember to follow your hostesses- Katherine’s Corner, Over 50 Feeling 40, Vintage Mama.
• Please leave comments when you visit
• Please Link to your post and not to your blog home page
• Link back on your post (optional, but always appreciated)
• Grab the hop button code from the button page at Katherine’s Corner (optional)
• No adult content blogs
* Please no more than 3 links to your blog
• No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! (sorry they will be removed)
• Yes you can link giveaways (they are everyone’s favorite thing)
Add your giveaways to Katherine’s Giveaways Page too!
Adding your link to this blog hop gives Katherine’s Corner permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as Make It Monday features on Katherine’s Corner.