Over the past year, we have been in a time of transition here at Vintage Mama’s Cottage. That’s the main reason that our blog has not been updated as often as we would prefer. Now that we are working full-time on building the Vintage Mama’s Cottage brand, there have been lots of new lessons and some great opportunities along the way. There is still much to do, but this week the new eCommerce site is being built, and new inventory is being designed and created.
We’ll keep you up-to-date on our progress, and it won’t be long before we’ll be back to blogging and writing a bit more often. In the meantime, I’m off to the studio to finish up the last winter collection of patchwork sweaters before we begin the spring and summer design projects. I think you’ll like what we are coming up with, especially those of you who love fashion but can’t always find what you are looking for. No sneak peeks yet, but coming soon!
For today, I invite you to join us for this week’s Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop, sponsored by our dear friend Katherine at Katherine’s Corner, where you can meet up with other bloggers, make new friends, and just have fun “hopping!” Hope to see you there, Nina
The Thursday Favorite Things Blog hop is where you can link your favorite post of the week, or write a post about your favorite things and share it with old and new followers. This hop is hosted and posted on 4 different blogs! Please follow all of your hostesses. Your link will appear on the blogs of Katherine’s Corner, Over 50 Feeling 40, Model Savings and Vintage Mama. Four times the opportunity to make new bloggy friends, to share your wonderful blog and discover others too.
• Please DO NOT link and run…….please visit a few of the wonderful blogs that are sharing here today.
• Please link to your post and not to your blog home page.
• Please remember to post no more than 3 links to your blog.
• Remember to Follow Your hostesses– Katherine’s Corner, Over 50 Feeling 40 , Model Savings and Vintage Mama
• Please leave comments when you visit, let them know you are visiting from the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop Black heart (cards)
• No adult content blogs.
• No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! (sorry they will be removed)
Optional- Linkback on your post and/or Grab the hop button code from the button page at Katherine’s Corner. Yes you can link giveaways (they are everyone’s favorite thing). Please add your giveaways to Katherine’s Giveaways Page too! Adding your link to this blog hop gives Katherine’s Corner permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, Pinterest and as Make It Monday feature on Katherine’s Corner.